ADAPT Kerry Limited
As a charity seeking donations from the public we, ADAPT Kerry Limited, aim to comply with
the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising
Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors
can have full confidence in ADAPT Kerry Limited
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- • Be informed of our mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- • Be informed of the identity of those serving on our Board of Directors, and that the Board of Directors will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- • Have access to our most recent financial statements.
- • Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- • Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition from us.
- • Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- • Expect that all relationships with individuals representing ADAPT Kerry Limited will be dealt with professionally
- • Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents
- • Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints
- • Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing lists with third parties
- • Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of us
What to do if you have feedback
If you do have a comment about any aspect of our work, you can contact ADAPT Kerry Limited in writing or by telephone. In the first instance, your comment will be dealt with by our General Manager.
Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
Please Write to:
Ms. Annamarie Foley, General Manager
ADAPT Kerry Limited, Killeen Road, Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 66 7129100
Fax: +353 66 7127836
Although our refuge service is open on a 24 hour basis, our office hours are:
Monday – Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.